• Develop applications for sensor-based perception of the working environment of industrial trucks.
• Cross-border collaboration on technology projects within an interdisciplinary team.
• Set up machine learning applications for intralogistics tasks.
• Evaluate innovative sensor systems, hardware platforms and recent algorithms.
• Set up and maintain a continuous integration platform for automated testing of software versions.
• Presentation and documentation of work results.
• University degree in computer sciences or a comparable vocational education or training.
• Profound programming skills in C/C++/Python with 3+ years working experience.
• Knowledge about data science, image processing and state of the art algorithms.
• Familiar with Linux Systems and GPU computing.
• Analytical and conceptional skills as well as willingness to understand product and business value.
• Structured way of working and good sense for the big picture.
• Motivated team player and communicative nature.
• Highly proficient in written and spoken English.
Preference will be given to candidates that are:
• Familiar with frameworks like ROS and ROS2.
• Experience in the fields of machine learning, AI algorithms, e.g. CNNs, and recent frameworks (Pytorch, ONNX, Keras, scikit-learn).
• Familiar with Docker and Cloud Services (e.g. Azure Databricks).
• Familiar with Embedded Platforms.
• Knowledge about software version control tools (GIT).
You can expect.
• Attractive salary depending on your qualifications and experience.
• Flexible working hours and the opportunity for work from home.
• A pleasant working atmosphere with a “first-name” culture in a company where employees come first.
• Challenging, independent work in an innovative, creative environment.
• English or German language courses.
• Health and recreation benefits.
• Family incentives.
• Healthy snack and free coffee in a brand-new office in Zagreb.
• Lots of internal events – so that we don’t miss out on having fun together.
• Professional and personal training opportunities for your further development.