Our client is ANDRITZ Digital Factory, a highly professional and competent partner capable to deliver the best digital solutions. For our client, we are looking for an experienced and ambitious:
Solution Architect (m/f)
About the role:
You will work in and support agile team(s) to deliver Digital Solutions for our internal and external customers around the world. Additionally, you will be responsible for technical refinement and decisions aligned with the Architecture team but also tightly cooperating with the delivery teams (Product Owners / Developers / QA teams). You will participate in architectural and organizational refinements, changes, and improvements in the whole organization.
- enthusiastic and creative team player
- passionate about technology and technological challenges
- proficient communication skills in English
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- willing to mentor and guide less experienced team members.
- willing to be a part of process building functional teams and organizations (with Product, Enterprise Architecture and Management members)
- willing to take the responsibility for technological and functional architecture on various projects and products on specific technology stack(s)
- expert in .NET/C#, ASP.NET/MVC, WPF and similar Microsoft frameworks/technologies
- excellent knowledge and hands-on with multi-layer and REST architecture
- excellent knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgresSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Casandra)
- excellent knowledge of message queueing and streaming services
- hands-on with indexing engines and services (Solr/Elastic, etc.)
- experience with modern Cloud Services and Architectures (Microsoft Azure)
- excellent understanding and hands-on with software engineering principles and patterns
- experience with multithreading and scalable solutions
- understanding of lower-level (insights) functionality of .NET runtime, memory management, threading, managed/unmanaged code.
- previous work experience as Technical Leader
- experience in managing teams/individual team members.
- system engineering/Ops knowledge is a plus.
- work-life balance
- MultiSport Card
- competitive salary + annual bonus for achieved results.