About the role:
You will work on all the servers and IT networks, including maintenance and administration, SQL Administration and support, System Monitoring, monitoring of the systems through operations monitoring and alerts tools, Support of the Windows Server environment including Exchange Servers, support of the Office 365 environment, Application & User support, provide primary support by dealing with user requests and responding to outages for all operational matters.
- The ability to clearly diagnose problems.
- Logical thinking to find relevant solutions.
- Quick learners who only need tasks to be explained once.
- The initiative to learn everything and embrace responsibility.
- Common sense prioritisation
- Hard Work
- Respect for Everyone
- The support ethos to help those around you.
- Dedicated Self-Developers
- Windows System Administration
- SQL Server Admin
- Office 365
- Good general IT knowledge
- Knowledge of building and configuring high-performance professional workstations
- High availability technologies including UPS and RAID
Work experience: 2 years
- Required certificates/permits/licenses: CompTIA A + or CompTIA Network +
- B.S. in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Cisco certification
- work-life balance
- competitive salary
- Christmas bonus
- Easter bonus